FREE Shipping over €100 / Minimum order €30 / 6 bottles maximum order per label

Translation missing: en.general.language.dropdown_label

0 Cart
Added to Cart
    You have items in your cart
    You have 1 item in your cart


      Our wine experiences

      Home mentoring: Hire us to host a tailored private wine tasting at your home

       Develop a deeper understanding and appreciation for wine through the guidance of an expert oenologist. Learn about the grape varieties you are about to enjoy, the wine making process, the hints of smells and the notes of tastes.

      Each tasting is tailored to you and your guests and hosted by the wine lector. We take the stress out of hosting by providing all the wines, glassware, tasting notes and spittoons, so you can sit back, relax and fully enjoy the party.

      If you fancy something extra, we can pair cheese, chocolate or charcuterie with each wine to make the tasting even more indulgent. We come to you and host the wine tasting in the comfort of your own home. We are sure that you will have a night to remember!

      Duration 2 hours

      Hosted at your home

      Experience led by an expert oenologist


      Xynisteri Tasting

      150€ up to 4 persons / 10€ every additional person.

       Includes 6 specially-selected Xynisteri wines, hosting, glassware, tasting notes and spittoons.


      Premium Xynisteri Tasting

      180€ up to 4 persons / 15€ every additional person.

       Includes 6 premium Xynisteri wines, hosting, glassware, tasting notes and spittoons.


      Maratheftiko Tasting

      200€ up to 4 persons / 20€ every additional person.

      Includes 6 aged Maratheftiko wines, hosting, glassware, tasting notes and spittoons.


      Tailormade Tasting

      Prices can vary depending on final selection

       Have a one to one talk with the wine lector to create your own  tailored made wine experience. Following a discussion where you share your favorite varieties and tastes, The wine lector will guide you through the process of  selecting the appropriate wine labels for your event and will be able to answer any questions or queries you might have.



      elevate your wine tasting experience with food pairing:

      Cheese platter (5€ pp),

      Charcuterie platter (5€ pp) 


       How to book:

      You can easily book by emailing us about your event at We will get back to you within 24 hours to schedule a phone call.


      Terms and conditions of booking

      Deposit: You will need to pay a deposit equal to 20% of your total booking to confirm the time and date of your choosing. This deposit is refundable within the cancellation period if you choose not to go ahead with the booking. The remaining 80% will be paid on the day of the tasting.

      Payment types accepted

      Revolut (99562482)

      1bank (99562482)

      Bank transfer (account number: 014001027914  IBAN: CY19002001400000000102791400)

      Cancellation: You may cancel your booking up to 7 days before the event. Please give written notice by email to ensure we receive your cancellation request. Your deposit will be refunded if cancelled 7 days before your event.